Almond Malai Kulfi- The best ice cream option
Whether it is summer season or winter, everyone loves to eat kulfis, especially because there are varieties of kulfis available in the market these days. Almond malai kulfi is a favorite of everyone as it is not only delicious but also healthy. While almonds add protein to it, malai makes it more tempting. It is a delicious ice cream that can be eaten at any time of the day, and one doesn’t need a special occasion to enjoy it.
Even as markets are flooded with so many varieties, almond malai kulfi can be prepared comfortably at home. This would ensure that the kulfi is hygienic, and one can eat it without any fear. If you also want to make it at home, just follow the recipe written below:
Preparation time: 20 minutes, approximately.
Freezing time: 2-3 hours
Serves: 7-8 persons
Following are the ingredients that you would need to prepare it:
- 225 ml of condensed milk
- 300 ml of evaporated milk
- 250 ml of whipping cream
- ½ tablespoon of cardamom powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 15-20 chopped almonds
- 10-14 chopped pistachios
- A pinch of saffron
- Silver wrap, optional
The Preparation Method:
Follow the instructions written below to enjoy your favorite kulfi.
- Combine milk as well as full cream in a saucepan, boil on low heat.
- Once it boils, add almonds, pistachios, cardamom powder and sugar to it. Keep stirring the milk as it may stick to the bottom if not stirred continuously.
- Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, ensuring that the mixture become thick and creamy.
- Now, allow it to cool.
- Once it cools, pour it into moulds and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Once it freezes, unmold the almond malai kulfi and wrap it using silver foil.
- The almond malai kulfi is ready to serve. You can also serve it with rose syrup, almonds as well as falooda.
You can easily prepare it at home and enjoy it with your friends as well as family members.